Oct 19, 2008

Birth Announcements

I have re uploaded my announcements so they are more easily seen. Most of them I Can change the colors and wording, but there are a few that I can change the color. So check with me and I will do what I can.
For sizes, I have 2 sided 5x7 flat, 5x7 folded and 5x5 trifold.
They are $55 per pack of 25 for the 5x7 folded cards and $60 for 5x5 trifold. The cards are not printed as photos but as high quality cards printed only with real ink, not toner. Envelopes are included.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

no right click

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP