Oct 29, 2008

Holiday mini sessions are here!

The time has come and it's going to be gone before you know it. Christmas is just around the corner.
On Nov 8th and 15th , I will be holding two special days of mini sessions! My mini-sessions are designed to be an easy opportunity for us to create an image(s) for your holiday card, and provide beautiful portraits for your friends and families as holiday gifts.
I will have only a limited number of sessions available, so get in quick to book your session.

holiday sessions


I have 15 different cards to choose from with most of them having 2 layout options. Take a look below


A
A


B
B

C
C

D
D

E
E

F
F

G
G

H
H

I
I

J
J

K
K

L
L

M
M

N
N

O
O

0 comments:

no right click

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP